- 25 Oct 2020
- 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Food Safety Level 2 Course – Food Hygiene – £65/person
The Food Safety Course also known as Food Hygiene Level 2, is a legal requirement for anyone that handles food. The main aspect is that food safety is the responsibility of everyone involved in the storage, preparation, cooking service and handling of food.
This Food Safety Course is an accredited course meets the statutory requirements of the law: food business operators must ensure that food handlers receive the appropriate supervision and training in food hygiene. It is also the most popular food safety qualification accepted by enforcement officers and auditors.
FOOD SAFETY COURSE /FOOD HYGIENE COURSE LEVEL 2 SUBJECTS:
• the importance of food safety procedures and complying with the law
• microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their control
• good temperature control and stock rotation
• the importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including hand washing, protective clothing, cuts and reporting illness
• keeping work areas and equipment clean and safe
• safe waste disposal and pest control
PRICE – £65/CANDIDATE
How long will the course take?
approx 1/2 day, normally approx 4-5 hours
How is the qualification assessed?
This Food Safety Course/Food Hygiene is assessed via through a 20-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 45 minutes. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 13 out of 20.
Every candidate will obtain an accredited and recognised certificate providing they have successfully passed the test. The certificates are normally dispatched within approx. 2 weeks.
These qualifications are approved for delivery to learners aged 14+
*For your information please find our Course Booking Policy and Course Cancellation Policy here.
- Course Starting
- Registration and main Topics
- Morning Break
- 15 Minutes Break
- Exam Time
- Invigilation and Examination - 45 minutes
- Course Ends