- 01 - 02 Dec 2021
Time1 day online + 1 day classroom
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
First Aid at Work Refresher Course – 2 days- £135/person
The First Aid at Work refresher course is suitable for candidates that have a 3 day First Aid at Work certificate approaching expiry. This is a classroom based attendance course.
The First Aid at Work Level 3 course is dedicated for work places with high risk or a high amount of people.This is ideal for a building site or if you are looking to work within the construction industry, factories, engineering, catering, etc. Fully accredited and Health and Safety approved, inclusive of certificate. All candidates will receive a first aid book in pdf and a first aid learner pack. Please note that a valid photo ID is required to be presented on the day of the course, due to the fact that this is an accredited certificate.
The HSE – Health and Safety Executive states that you may not be a nominated first aider if you have an expired certificate – please read here the guidelines.
2 days course
Course time: [email protected] – on both course days
Subjects to undertake for the First Aid at Work Refresher Course are:
- understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally/not breathing normally
- correct use of an AED- automated defibrillator
- know how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking, manage bleeding and recognizing the hypovolaemic shock (new subject)
- be able to treat injuries to bones, muscles and joints, head injuries and spinal injuries
- be able to treat burns and scalds, eye injuries
- be able to deal with sudden poisoning
- anaphylaxis/severe allergic reaction
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected major illness: stroke, heart attack, angina, diabetes, etc
Your First Aid at Work Level 3 accredited certificate will take approx 3-4 days to arrive.
Course Location: Our training center is located at 113-115 Fonthill Road, Fonthill House, N4 3HH. There is Pay and Display (however limited), if you are driving. For public transport links such as the tube, you may use the Finsbury Park underground only 2 min walk (Victoria Line, Piccadilly Line, Suburban Rail), and take the exit leading to Wells Terrace/Fonthill Road, or Buses: 4, 19, 29, 106, 153, 210, 236, 253, 254, 257, W3, W7.
COVID Measures: We follow current government guidelines, and we will be kindly asking to use the sanitizers and wash your hands throughout the session, as well as upon arrival to our center. – PPE is available for manikins as per HSE and government advice. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance. We are looking forward to welcoming you on the course.
*For your information please find our Course Booking Policy and Course Cancellation Policy here.
- Course Starting
- Registration and main Topics
- Morning Break
- 15 Minutes Break
- Afernoon Break
- 15 Minutes Break
- End of course day
- End of the 1st day (out of 2)