First Aid at Work Refresher Course – 2 days- £135/person
The First Aid at Work refresher course is suitable for candidates that have a 3 day First Aid at Work certificate approaching expiry.
The First Aid at Work Level 3 course is dedicated for work places with high risk or a high amount of people.This is ideal for a building site or if you are looking to work within the construction industry, factories, engineering, catering, etc. Fully accredited and Health and Safety approved, inclusive of certificate. All candidates will receive a first aid book in pdf and a first aid learner pack. Please note that a valid photo ID is required to be presented on the day of the course, due to the fact that this is an accredited certificate.
The HSE – Health and Safety Executive states that you may not be a nominated first aider if you have an expired certificate – please read here the guidelines.
2 days course – Course times: [email protected] on both days.
Subjects to undertake for the First Aid at Work Refresher Course are:
- understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally/not breathing normally
- correct use of an AED- automated defibrillator
- know how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking, manage bleeding and recognizing the hypovolaemic shock (new subject)
- be able to treat injuries to bones, muscles and joints, head injuries and spinal injuries
- be able to treat burns and scalds, eye injuries
- be able to deal with sudden poisoning
- anaphylaxis/severe allergic reaction
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected major illness: stroke, heart attack, angina, diabetes, etc
Your First Aid at Work Level 3 accredited certificate will take approx 2 weeks to arrive.
Please note that you may also complete this course in 1 day if you can also complete the refresher course subjects online – if this is a preferred option for you, please email us once you have received your booking confirmation and we will issue you with an online platform and log on details so that you may complete the subjects prior to attending the day in the classroom.
COVID Measures: At the moment we observe a 2 meter rule and strict sanitizing before, during and after attending the course, further guidelines will be highlighted and communicated to each learner upon booking – PPE is available for manikins tests as per HSE and government advice. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation – we look forward to welcoming you on the course.
First Aid At Work Refresher Course - 2 Days- £135/person
The First Aid at Work Level 3 course is dedicated for work places with high risk or a high amount of people.This is ideal for a building site or if you are
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: The Training Courses Center
Course Provider URL: https://trainingcourses.center
- 9.30am -
- Course Starting
- Registration and main Topics
- 11.00-11.15am -
- Morning Break
- 15 Minutes Break
- 1.00-1.30pm -
- 3.00-3.15pm -
- Afernoon Break
- 15 Minutes Break
- 4.30pm -
- End of course day
- End of the 1st day (out of 2)